I need a light PHP editor

DreamerX

Hello.

I need an editor for PHP that supports HTML and CSS as well. I need it to be very light with very nice interface and it can diplay all my prjoect files. It's better it can do debugging for PHP code.

Again, I want the interface to be very nice, I found myself being more productive with nice interfaces.  :P

UltraEdit for PC and TextMate for Mac... however I use Zend Studio on either and find it to be extremely bloated and I have to disable features in Zend such as auto completes... I have had times where Zend (even the latest) would type one letter per minute when trying to complete a <div> tag and such, so I wouldn't highly recommend it - even though I'm stuck with it.

I'm using an old version of Zend Studio (5.5.1) on a G5 PPC Mac, and I notice it gets slow if I've not closed it for several days. Closing it and re-opening it seems to cure it for the next few days.

Zend Studio is garbage.. The DTLK Indexer drops my box to a crawl and really frustrates me.  The only reason I use it on Mac is it's the only thing I can find with built in SSH and remote server support. Otherwise it's Garbage!!!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.