SimleAnswer.me

gordon.c

A simple design for a simple question.....

I did notice this.

<meta name="keywords" content="fullahead, pat, heard, free, template, OWD, more, keywords, comma, seperated" />

Should do keywords related to your site.

I signed up, asked a simple question.

Odd way you have there that that the site appears in the lightbox, and then gotta close the box.

Where are all the other questions, is it just for your own questions?

Just didn't make sense to me.... how can anyone answer a question for somebody else.

Or is this your own little private one on one chat system that they ask and you tell them yourself.

Well I'm missing something here, because when I log in all I see is my profile area and not any other questions or sections.

I can't navigate to anywhere else on the site, can only keep asking new questions.

Tried it in seamonkey and also firefox.

QuickOldCar:

#1 - I must have completely forgotten about those keywords, thank you for pointing that out.

#2 - I can see its not clear what the site does is it, I tried to improve the guidelines a little bit so that new users can more quickly pick up the point of the page. Thank you for pointing that out too...

Just to be sure... SimpleAnswer works on personal bases, questions are asked and shared only with friends, questions are not meant to be answered publickly however only between friends. The point is to get sincere answers from your friends, such that you would not get face to face (hypothetically). I believe some may have been mislead that SimpleAnswer is a general Q/A forum, which it is not.

If anything else isnt clear enough, please let me know...

It's sort of confusing... I've been on the internet my whole life and thought it was a Q/A site.

New users will not get the point. Basically what confused me was the question stream on the main page.

Also you need to give more focus on the 'link to this question' thing. That's what got me to understand what the site actually was.

You also might think of placing a /my profile/ button.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.