Disable error reporting ?

Rommeo

For example when I enter wrong data for one textbox, lets say I typed digits instead of chars. mysql gives me an error like "wrong entry... WHERE workername=125 and male=yes on line 25".. etc as I read this may cause security problems. I dont have this much simple mysql warnings but I want to disable to print mysql error warnings.

Is there anyway to do it ?

It will cause more security problems if you don't fix these errors.  You should handle them appropriately.  To answer your question, there is a way to turn them off, one is through php.ini and the other is in lined in the script.

I agree with jesirose's basic advice.  For a production server, you should turn this off http://www.php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.configuration.php#ini.display-errors.  You should however log errors to a log file.

With that said, if you are using mysql error handling those are not php errors.  So if you're doing this or something similar:

if (!$result)  {
  echo mysql_error();
} else {

then you need to instead, write that to an error log of your own making. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.