Game of Thrones

Maq

What did you guys think?  I personally thought it was one of the best series I've watched on HBO (or by w/e means you get the show).  I have the second book "A Clash of Kings", can't wait to start reading it, especially after watching this season's finale.

The entire book series, so far, has been superb.  Even better, a new book is scheduled to come out next month.

Where did the TV series end up this season?  There's a certain part in A Feast for Crows that I can't wait for people to see.  Mwahahahahaha

I agree loved the series.  We've been watching GoT and The Killing, and I'm also watching Treme.  I actually felt a bit depressed that the season was over.  We waited for 2 weeks to save the last 2, and watching them back to back I was like "holy s.....t!"  I may read the books when everything is done with, but for now I would rather be surprised as the plot unfolds.

The best series for me is still the Wire, but that's in hindsight looking back over its 3 seasons.  I'm excited to see how things progress, and glad that they've picked it up, and it's been so successful.  Although it will be hard to wait for the next season, at least True Blood is picking back up and that will hold me over a bit.

If you haven't seen The Killing, do yourself a favor and check it out.  It's been a close second for me, this season.

The entire book series, so far, has been superb.  Even better, a new book is scheduled to come out next month.

I've been hearing the books are better than the TV series, they usually are.

Where did the TV series end up this season?  There's a certain part in A Feast for Crows that I can't wait for people to see.  Mwahahahahaha

Got a couple more books to go...

@Giz, I watched the Killing too.  I kind of wanted to see who the killer was but I'm glad there's another series.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.