Too much PHP and MySQL Query

ZulfadlyAshBurn

I am creating a interaction site for my cca and in on page there are too much lines of codes.

It has too much Querying with MySQL Database and taking a long time too load. I have tried ajax but it still takes time to load too.

Anyone have any idea to speed up the site?

The problem is on lines 42, 43 and possibly 44  :shrug:

Also, AJAX would have limited affect on the problem because AJAX still makes a http request to the web server and if your server side code is not doing things efficiently, the AJAX must still wait to get the response from the server side code.

What have you done to troubleshoot and isolate where the problem is actually occurring at in your application (keeping in mind that we don't have access to your code and your data on your server and so cannot duplicate the problem)?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.