HTML IN PHP

pranshu82202

Same way as HTML.  Depends on whether you use style sheets or what.  If your page has a .php extension:

<div style="font-family: serif; font-size: medium"><?php echo "Hello World"; ?></div>

Or:

echo '<div style="font-family: serif; font-size: medium">Hello World</div>';

never seen html tag inside php tag, most like it's the other way around... maybe give just little bit more explaination of what you're trying to do... will be happy to help :confused:

you can most certainly print html tags with PHP.....

never seen html tag inside php tag, most like it's the other way around... maybe give just little bit more explaination of what you're trying to do... will be happy to help :confused:

Look at AbraCadaver's post.

hehe, which part of AbraCadaver's code is the HTML Tag INSIDE the PHP Tag? :o I was talking about this

<?php <html>blabla</html  ?>

the part where he echos HTML

echo '<div style="font-family: serif; font-size: medium">Hello World</div>';

you cannot have HTML in php tags like you have shown, must be echoed/printed, must be parsed as a string

hehe, did some research, I opened my eyes, then I saw!!! maybe I haven't code enough to see the efficiency or the effectiveness of coding that way...

but sure pranshu82202 you can put the html coding in the the ECHO... works just find... I just really seen...  :P

IrOnMaSk, there really is no effectiveness or efficiency. Ideally you should separate the business logic from view logic. On the view side is where the html etc would be placed, without requiring to echo out any html code. This would keep your business logic clean and make it a ton easier for changes in the future, IE you just have to change the HTML side of things instead of tinkering with the actual code.

That is just my 2cents however. But yes, you can echo any html tag from within PHP.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.