Live programming

Adam

Got bored after about 10 seconds.

Oh absolutely. When I looked he spent the best of those 10 seconds looking through his iTunes library!? Bit of a rarity though, and not a bad idea to raise money for charity. Of course I didn't donate - there's no UK charities!

I was watching the live feed for the development of Coffee Break Hero back a while ago. They had a couple different guys doing different things. One guy was a programmer, one guy was a graphic artist, etc. The graphic artist was probably the most fun to watch, mostly because he completely blew my mind watching how fast he was doing things.

They actually did pretty damn well.. raised nearly half a million dollars. Windows users are the least generous, with Linux users donating almost twice as much on average! Of course there was like three times as many donations from Windows users, but the law of averages never, ever fails.

They actually did pretty damn well.. raised nearly half a million dollars. Windows users are the least generous, with Linux users donating almost twice as much on average! Of course there was like three times as many donations from Windows users, but the law of averages never, ever fails.

how much did the gents at humblebumble end up raising?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.