text after checkbox.

asdfg

Hello,

How can I get text after the checkbox, on a single line.

I have tried i like this

<input type="checkbox" THIS SENS MOST ON THE SAME LINE id="uitbesteden" name="Verwerken van uw volledige administratie" value="Verwerken van uw volledige administratie" />

this

<input type="checkbox" <P>THIS SENS MOST ON THE SAMELINE</P>  id="uitbesteden" name="Verwerken van uw volledige administratie" value="Verwerken van uw volledige administratie" />

and this

THIS SENS MOST ON THE SAME <input type="checkbox" id="uitbesteden" name="Verwerken van uw volledige administratie" value="Verwerken van uw volledige administratie" />

But they all don't work.

Does anyone know how I can solve,

Thanks

when I do this

<li>
	 		<input type="checkbox" id="Ochtend" name="Ochtend" value="Ochtend" />Ochtend
	 		<input type="checkbox" id="Ochtend" name="Middag" value="Middag" />Middag
	 		<input type="checkbox" id="Ochtend" name="Avond" value="Avond" />Avond
			</li>

It still under the checkbox.

... Your form elements are all set to be 100% width. That means 100% of their parent element. Since that makes your checkbox element have a width of 100% it pushes the text to a new line.

You'll need to change your CSS to not have that happen. The quickest way is probably to give them a class and set it to width: 10px or whatever.

You can specify input types in CSS but a. I forget the exact syntax right now, b. I'm not sure what versions it's in.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.