Please I need help and guidance!

Deadroad

Right, before I continue on the aid that I need, I would like to give a few pointers. For one, I have had previous experience in programming, I am currently a 6 month learner on Java. I all so know DHTML (Javascript, CSS and HTML) at an advanced level. For two, I am currently working on a website.

Now this is the section I am stalled with, the website should contain:

1. A login System

2. An area where members can see there status of their account.

3. An Admin area, where you can choose to ban and remove players accounts.

4. An area where members can post questions and discus problems on a wall where only the admin can see this and reply to this.

Now I have no idea where to start in the world of serverside scripting, I am hoping for someone to tell me on where to start with the above list and any tutorials or pointers someone can give me. What languages should I learn. All those questions I wish to be answered.

Thank you very much,

Deadroad

So you found this forum but still want to know what languages to learn?  ::)

There's an application design board for ... well, application design. Which is more what you're asking. This board is for help with actual code. Not "What languages should I learn". Which - dude. You're on a forum called PHP freaks. We're not going to say "go learn .net"

Edit: I'm 99% sure this was originally in PHP Coding. Now that it's been moved I get to look like a bitch but whatever. Asking what language you should learn on a PHP site is still annoying.

Right, before I continue on the aid that I need, I would like to give a few pointers. For one, I have had previous experience in programming, I am currently a 6 month learner on Java. I all so know DHTML (Javascript, CSS and HTML) at an advanced level. For two, I am currently working on a website.

Deadroad

You should really go learn .NET, it will suit your needs perfectly.

Edit: I'm 99% sure this was originally in PHP Coding. Now that it's been moved I get to look like a bitch but whatever. Asking what language you should learn on a PHP site is still annoying.

You looked like a bitch before...infact like 99% of your posts make you look like a bitch. You should really look into that, I think they have internet forum for Women who sound like bitches in their writing. 

Well.... To give the OP a bit more serious advice, since you already know Java you can do this with JSP. However, PHP is a very simple language to learn and you are on a PHP-themed forum asking for help.

Now that it's been moved I get to look like a bitch but whatever.

At least you don't bite (random people), that I know of, so we don't have to put you down. :P

J/K

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.