Photo

Planned Downtime: Saturday Sept 17th, 12-4am PDT (7-11am UTC)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 requinix

requinix
  • Administrators
  • Impoverished Administrator
  • 9,874 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:24 PM

During this time the forums will be upgraded to IP.Board 4. After the site comes back online, a number of background jobs will need to run so there may be a few anomalies here and there.
"Basically, I think the general rule of thumb is: if someone really wants the blood that's inside of your body, and they're like a vampire, or a dracula, or some sort of man-squito, then that's probably okay. A dracula and a man-squito are made for removing things like blood and swords from inside your body. That's basically fine. If something wants to get at your blood and they're, say, some kind of murdersaurus, or maybe a really big frog, that's where the problems start to arise. A really big frog is not made for removing blood, and your blood knows this, which is why it is so vehement about wanting to stay in your body instead of coming out. Unfortunately this will not deter a really big frog because a really big frog is full of things like prizes, and value, and quite a lot of hatred, and it would really rather like to replace any and all of those things with your blood, and basically by any means possible." --slumbermancer

#2 Zane

Zane
  • Administrators
  • Advanced Member
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:31 PM

I can't wait. This is finally happening. :D

btn_donate_SM.gif Want to thank me? Contribute to my PayPal piggy-bank

172938.png

#3 cyberRobot

cyberRobot
  • Moderators