Jump to content

What is it called

Recommended Posts

What do you call the small articles that are placed as samples or click bait on the front page. That is, e.g. a picture of the main picture in the article + a small extract of the text in the news article. What are these called in English, is it the same as thumbnail?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.