how hot is this chick?

crackers8199

...Sit outside a tanning salon some day.  Hot chicks in and out all damn day and they might actually talk to you, unlike whoever she is.  ;)

"Excuse me, Mr Perv. Can you tell me why you've been sitting outside the salon all day drooling at us? ... No you can't have my frigging telephone number..."

haha ;D

No no no redbull.  When a hot chick inevitably asks you why you're sitting outside the tanning salon, you answer, "Talking to hot chicks" and then promptly ignore her.  You'll probably have her number before she leaves.

Then what do you do if it is some fat ugly one? "'Talking to fat ugly girls!' and then promptly ignore her".

I used to deliver pizza next to a tanning salon.  Nothing but hotties all day long, then again, I live in southern California, arguably the most superficial place on the planet.

As for the (I'll be nice about it) undesirable girls' inquiries as to why you're outside, assuming she's alone and not with a hot chick, you would reply, "Fresh air always seems to help when I have real bad diarrhea."

SHIZAM!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.