Anime related site

BillyBoB

Which Template do you like more?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which Template do you like more?

• animeblogsite.com = blue site
    • topgamingteam.net = red site

I'm not a big fan of either... but if I had to choose I'd go with the second.  The first looks like a poorly doctored template.  The logo runs poorly into the navigation items and there's a lack of padding in the left column and the content just kind of runs together.

The second one is pretty much all the same color.  I like the format better and the design is much more defined.  The colors and the font size make it hard to read, however.

I didn't say it didn't go with the navigation buttons... I said it runs poorly into the navigation items.  The first button is covering the eyes of the character on the left.  It doesn't look right.

I'd have to say number two, number one simply hurts my eyes a bit when I'm looking at it.

For number 2: You should consider centering it, on widescreen monitors there is a huge gap to the right side. You should also improve the gradient in the background. Perhaps preload the hover images for the tabs in some way, with slower connections there is a wait time before it changes because it has to download a new image.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice layout. Did you make an admin panel for the blog?

This site is still in developing mode im going to try to add a poll to this topic i doubt i can but site 1 the blue site or site 2 the red one ??? the red site topgamingteam.net has been edited a bit by some advice from some friends

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.