Its me again =-)

JP128

Hi. You probably have seen my site http://jp128.mooo.com/ ...

Many of you said that it needed color, and other stuff... but now, I came up with a different site, with colors, and images.

I play world of warcraft, and joined a guild, so I decided to try and build a site for them.

That url is:

http://jp128.mooo.com/guild/

Username = 'Test'

Password = 'Tester'

thanks

It's nothing but a bunch of links and tools that you didn't write (for the most part).  There's no style, no design, nothing to critique!  This isn't a website.  This is a random collection of links and tools that don't provide much value to anyone.

The whole point of a login is not to hide content.  A site like this should explain what the site is about.  It should provide content that explains why it is there and who would use it.  You should only have to login to see information about your specific details.  Links to your myspace account do not fall into that category.

Links to your myspace account do not fall into that category.

There is nothing about my myspace in the /guild/ directory.

It's nothing but a bunch of links and tools that you didn't write.

I wrote everything on that site except for the forums.

There's no style, no design, nothing to critique!  This isn't a website.  This is a random collection of links and tools that don't provide much value to anyone.

Are you sure that the one you looked at has a black background?

A site like this should explain what the site is about.  It should provide content that explains why it is there and who would use it.

It now explains what its about, and who would use it.

The whole point of a login is not to hide content. 

You no longer need to be logged in to see pages that shouldn't be secured (index.php,forums)

I don't think its that bad. BUT then I looked at the source and I almost choked!!!

:-\ NO DocType

:-\ No character encoding included

:-\ Doesn't Validate - of course :P

:-\ Uses CSS that isn't external? What's the point then?

:-\ Table Layout?  ???

Come on man! I'm a freaking teenager and I don't even do those things!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.