Need Design Critique

perezf

Not too shabby! It's a nice, attractive site, but the date is unneccessary (I have my computer's clock and probably a calendar to tell me that), and the grey background is very plain; try adding a drop shadow, glow, or gradient of some kind to add interest.

main thing that spoils it from the off is the header. the plain-text "logo" makes it look more like a domain parking/ad site rather than the finished article. otherwise, it's not too bad at all. just watch out for mixing "modern" gradient-type stuff with more traditional web stuff, else it'll look a bit confused in terms of the design direction it's trying to take.

The new background is nice, and the darkish color works well; the new logo at the top, though, I find to be way too big. You have one big header image, but having a second logo at the top of that size detracts from the lower logo. Choose one or the other, not both.

The three icons top left (mystery meat navigation) look completely out of place on the site - graphically, not placement-wise.  I'd suggest a much simpler, rectilinear graphic in white or blue would be a much better fit with the design.

It looks professional, however it looks like something that was purchased off of templatemonster to be honest, which can mean both good and bad.  My main suggestion, play around with different font styles as the one you've chosen doesn't do it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it, very professional-looking.

Something about the "International Business Consulting" text throws me off. Maybe mess with the font or try it centered or something. It is slightly difficult to read the text "International Business Consulting" on your logo to right of the guy on the cell phone. Also, the blocks on 100% CAPITALIZED TEXT is a little invasive to the eyes. I would suggest bolding it if you want it to stand out more.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.