Main Body of Site

forumnz

The brown is a killer for me.  You should use a softer, more inviting color for the main area.  The more link on the left hand side is a little bright, it doesn't work with the brown.  The green is okay, but kill the brown.  It doesn't fit anywhere with the color scheme.

You should put a divider line between your testimonials and your main content.

I agree about the brown. If I shrink my browser to where I can see everything above the brown body, I like the look. You should definately put rollovers on all the links. (Only the "more" link has one, now.) The green links in the body don't seem to match the green from the banner above, they probably should. That "more" link could use a different style. I think the "Proceed to Order" button should be rounded the same as the banners above, for better flow.

I'm sure you had planned to do stuff similar to my suggestions already, but that is what I would change.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.