The day kelsey cried

kellz

kewl subject, isn't it?

Anyhoo today at dance class I was happily dancing around the room when I tripped over someone's bag and fell face first onto the step and chipped 1 of my teeth near the front (on the side'ish) and it hurt like HELL i'd never felt so much pain in my life and it wasn't a small bit that come off either, it was pretty big like almost half the tooth!! well first I cried because it hurt so damn much and then because my perfect tooth was no longer perfect!  :'(  And there was lots of blood because I cut my lip aswell.. so yea first to the hospital to check my lip and tooth and then to the dentist to do some more teeth checking and repair.

So now my tooth looks like nothing ever happend^^ yey! although i kinda miss the other half that was part of me for so many years, we went through allot of hard times together!  :'(

The ambulance was so fun lol I made them put the flashing lights and siren on for a short while^^ it was such fun! looked like this 1

Ambulance_554_17971747_0_0_8900_300.jpg

You better like it! it took me ages to find that!! And now I love my boyfriend++ because he come with me and was helping me not to cry :-[

• Dancing
  • Broken tooth
  • Pain
  • Cry'ness
  • ambulance
  • sirens and flashy lights
  • fixed tooth

So that's how my day was^^ how was yours?

Have you ever thought about starting a blog?

Oh, and do we have another Brit on the forums, or was that the only ambulance picture you could find that looked similar?

I'm another brit(ish) person^^

and I hate blogs... what are they? lol

edit: ok i know what it is now... and I still hate it^^ to much work and it looks boring , I don't think i would have much to put on there... And I don't have time for it.

An ambulance for a chipped tooth? o.O I chipped the top halves of three of my bottom incisors in a football (American) game, and didn't go to the dentist for a week. Mostly just because I hate dentists, though. And I can honestly say that I didn't cry, either. I haven't cried since... well, earlier this morning. The ending of Notting Hill gets me every time.

I'm trying to become more comfortable with the less masculine side of myself. I think it's good for personal growth. :)

(Maybe I need a blog, too? :-\)

edit: ok i know what it is now... and I still hate it^^ to much work and it looks boring , I don't think i would have much to put on there... And I don't have time for it.

I think SA's point was that you seem to have a lot of material that you like to share with the world, so you might be interested in starting a blog. And I can think of a handful of your recent posts that you could have used as blog material, right off of the top of my head, so I don't think you'd have to worry about having stuff to put up. :)

An ambulance for a chipped tooth? o.O I chipped the top halves of three of my bottom incisors in a football (American) game, and didn't go to the dentist for a week. Mostly just because I hate dentists, though. And I can honestly say that I didn't cry, either. I haven't cried since... well, earlier this morning. The ending of Notting Hill gets me every time.

I'm trying to become more comfortable with the less masculine side of myself. I think it's good for personal growth. :)

(Maybe I need a blog, too? :-\)

I think SA's point was that you seem to have a lot of material that you like to share with the world, so you might be interested in starting a blog. And I can think of a handful of your recent posts that you could have used as blog material, right off of the top of my head, so I don't think you'd have to worry about having stuff to put up. :)

not just a chipped tooth, i cut all along my top lip too and it was bleeding so much and i wouldn't let anyone touch me so the teachers didn't know how bad it all was, all they saw was blood. And, blogs.. I don't even like the word^^ can i just post here? but if i MUST get a blog I'd prefer not post here and not have a blog :P

The day Daniel's classical studies class got changed to an English class and his German teacher had to go the a physiologist <-- long title... kewl...lol

I got up a little too late because I postponed the alarm clock on my cell phone quite a lot of times - I was apparently tired. While eating my breakfast I drank one glass of water. At about 7:50 am I grabbed my bicycle and went to school. First lesson was German where we talked about a short story called "Letzte Pizza" which I hadn't read. That class ended ten minutes earlier than usual because our teacher had to go a physiologist. After that lesson I bought a bottle of water which I drank during second and third lesson. Next lesson was an English class where we talked about a poem called "The White Man's Burden" in connection with the theme "The Victorian Era". Then there was a 15-minute break. Third lesson was supposed to be classical studies, but our teacher had to go to some sort of course because she's still studying to become a teacher. She does still have a master's degree in English, Latin and classical studies though. Instead it became an English lesson where we found some suggestions for some attractions we could go to during our trip to London next year. Next class was a religion class where we talk about the five (and eight and ten) precepts (or whatever you call them in English) in Buddhism and how they related to the other things we had learned about Buddhism. Yet another one of the large breaks (as compared to the small five minute breaks between each lesson) - this one on 35 minutes. I ate. Then there was the fifth and last lesson which was Spanish. We had read a text in a book about a Mexican girl, we translated that one and read it aloud to practice pronunciation. Then we got some tasks regarding inflection of reflexive verbs and reflexive pronouns, after that we should continue with a written translation of a small text which we started yesterday, but I was finished so my teacher found a picture which I should then describe (both what I can see but also a possible story in the picture). No more lessons for today so at approximately 1:20 pm I went home. It hat rained today so the saddle on my bicycle was wet.

Make sure to watch read next episode of "A day in Daniel's life" next Monday called "The day with no changes in the schedule". Somebody sure should make a reality show about me, they'd make like a bazillion bucks. Oh, and when I was twelve years old I broke my nose and my pencil looks like this:

pencilpy6.th.jpg

You better like it cause it look me ages 15 seconds to transfer it from my cell phone to my computer via bluetooth. And I like bananas because they taste good and apples too, but I like bananas more.

• Breakfast
  • German
  • Bought a bottle of water
  • English
  • Classical studies English
  • Religion
  • Food
  • Spanish
  • Home

::)

@kellz thats just a little pain we call that in our place(malayo sa bituka) meaning cant cause death

i know this is odd but ambulance here won't waste their gasoline for that kind of accident

Not all place here in our country needs dentist they simply dont believe

with them..... I still remember how we got out teeth rooted. heres how

we do it (i guess im not gonna do it now because my teeth is still complete and strong)

step1 . get a string

step 2. tie it in your tooth

step 3. tie the other end of the string on the door

step4. ask someone to kick the door

then thats it your tooth is rooted. but the hardest point

that makes this process horrible is that when it is not successful

in the first attempt "ouch"  imagine if this is repeated three times

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.