Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris

Whole forum inside one big frame?

I'm seeing the whole forum sitting inside one big frame, I have a pair of scroll bars to the right of the window. Is there a second "hidden" frame here somewhere doing something which hasn't been set to hide the scrollbars or something?

*looks around... resizes window... throws up hands*

I don't know what you're talking about.

Here, [strike]have a screenshot[/strike]. Does it on my computers at home too...

Weird... I don't see it in Opera.

It's strange.

IE6 = one vertical scrollbar (as usual)
Firefox = two vertical scrollbars!!

Yes it is FF that puts in the secound (uneeded) scroll bar. FF only seems to put this scroll bar after the javascript links have been added into the page. i have no idea why though. But I swear this has only just started to happen about a week ago.

If you have javascript disabled it doesnt add in the extra scroll bar, however page takes a little longer to load.

[quote]Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/20060308 Firefox/1.5.0.2[/quote]

No such scrollbars :(

1024x768

Are you guys blocking the kontera links?

Ah, that'll be it - When I turn off adblock, they show up. Adblock's a wonderful thing. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.