Upgrade Complete

ober

The codeblocks and quotes seem to use a smaller font suddenly (though you probably already noticed that).

I also get this when trying to append an image (only 7K):

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

Yeah... just hadn't gotten around to the style stuff yet.  That should all be fixed now.

I played with attachments and stuff... i think it was just coincidence that it hit on the same day we had the upgrade.  I dumped all attachments older than 300 days and increased the space available too.  We should have room to grow for a while.

I am trying to reply to a post and when I try to post my reply; it goes to a blank page and  if I reload the page; I keep getting this error:

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:

Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.

No subject was filled in.

The message body was left empty.

But the subject is filled in and the message body has text in it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.