Review Small Incomplete website

ILYAS415

So, if you know there is 'lots and lots of other stuff' that's incomplete, why are you asking us to torture ourselves?

First suggestion: don't insult your visitors with nonsense like "For better gameplay and resolution please download Firefox".  Make your stuff work regardless of visitor choices of browser.

The dragon (if that's what it is) is very nicely done, but the overall green-ness of everything is kind of a turn off (ie.  not very attractive green).  Why not try contrasting with a deep blue?  Keep the main graphic as is, but make the rest of the page blues.  It will make your well done graphic stand out all the more.  I see you've added some animation features which are good.  I like the glowing eyes, but maybe you could come up with a few more taglines then just the three.  It gets a bit repetitive over and over, same words.

Ok.. now it's working.

The font doesn't match with the green. Especially that red text. and the gradient green doesn't look cool.

The green dragon is cool, but should the rest of the site also green? Perhaps green is also cool.. but you can try other type of green.

Use this website as your reference for colors. Just take a pallet of some color combination.

The scroller on the right hand side seems pointless when its only a small list anyway. You would be far better just having all the details viewable in a list. Also using a deep blue to go with the green would give the site a lot greater effect and do your dragon art work more justice

So, if you know there is 'lots and lots of other stuff' that's incomplete, why are you asking us to torture ourselves?

First suggestion: don't insult your visitors with nonsense like "For better gameplay and resolution please download Firefox".  Make your stuff work regardless of visitor choices of browser.

thank you i agree

also its too green

• 2 weeks later...

um.... Where do I start? .....OK, here goes:

Personally, I find it very difficult to read the text on your site, as everthing is Sooooo dark. Why so dark? - Also, user's may be using old CRT monitors, which throw out a much darker (dirtier) light than TFT's, again making text/site hard to see.

Also, why is the dragon (if that's what is it) image saved as a .bmp file? Viewers would slower internet connection would leave straight away, due to the 10 minutes waiting time for the image to download. - Therefore, the site is not necessarily accessible for everyone.

Hope this helps,

Dave

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.