PHP browser

rasheed771982

You now, if we had such a thing in the market..... We wouldn't be here right now having this discussion. Infact, I would hack google, ebay, paypal, and phpfreaks.

Umm... yeah... none of those sites, except for us, are using PHP.  Trust me on that.

You now, if we had such a thing in the market..... We wouldn't be here right now having this discussion. Infact, I would hack google, ebay, paypal, and phpfreaks.

Umm... yeah... none of those sites, except for us, are using PHP.  Trust me on that.

Wouldn't really have to be PHP files that you are viewing, he said he needed a PHP script to view other files (doesnt have to be PHP) on other servers.

You now, if we had such a thing in the market..... We wouldn't be here right now having this discussion. Infact, I would hack google

google is like 90% C and 10% perl last i heard but that might be wronge...

Not to be rude, but what the hell is your point? I didn't ask how many percent is C and how many is perl....

Where did you get that impression from and posting that, by reading off what I said. As I said to Ober "Wouldn't really have to be PHP files that you are viewing, he said he needed a PHP script to view other files (doesnt have to be PHP) on other servers.".

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.