More Web Site Stats

The Little Guy

I have a web stats web site where a user can track all sorts of information about their web site. The following things that I currently track are as follows:

- Browser Type

- Country Types

- Display Resolution

- Hourly Stats

- Languages Types

- Operating Systems

- Overall Views

- Page Popularity

- Week Day Stats

If you were someone who wanted to use my service, what other stats would you like to see? I would like to add more to the list, but I am not 100% sure what other things to give stats about. Any help would be GREAT!

i wouldn't mind knowing the number of users who were eating a sandwich while browsing my site.

That could come in handy.

absolutely.  if google ads can't figure it out, then i'd like a stats program that can, so i can offer them their favourite condiments at reduced cost.

the number of times chuck norris visits the site.

Hey. I found something really funny today!

Go to google.com and type in "Find Chuck Norris" - then click on "I'm feeling lucky."

....  ;D:D;D ...

Make sure that users can change the timezone they are in. It's hard to understand why your webpage would be most popular at 2 a.m when the timezone is different.... I hope that makes sense!

Go to google.com and type in "Find Chuck Norris" - then click on "I'm feeling lucky."

Make sure that users can change the timezone they are in. It's hard to understand why your webpage would be most popular at 2 a.m when the timezone is different.... I hope that makes sense!

That is Fcku Funny

Those were great! but lets stay on topic please...

Someone open a "Chuck Norris" thread, but wait only Chuck Norris can open a Chuck Norris thread

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.