Fire Fox

burnside

i was having some problems w/ firefox a while back.  any time i tried to watch a video on youtube it would close.  if that starts happening, disable all addons.  then try one at a time to see if any cause it to crash.

i just left all of mine off...i dont use them enough to really care.

FireFox is the best browser actually, even its lower versions.

Between Opera and IE, Surely I'd choose IE.

IE is a non-standard browser, But at least you could know the pattern of its non-standard  behavior, So that you can code it.

Opera after version 9.50 became the most buggy browser to me.

Its easier to code for non-standard than code for browsers bug.

Opera is the browser that renders pages with the most updated standards. IE does not.

Firefox is in the middle of IE and Opera when we talk about rendering pages, but opera is so perfect that when you try to fix an error for IE, you will mess the page in Opera.

Firefox FTW.

Oh, and this addon is a must: https://addons.mozilla.org/es-ES/firefox/addon/1419

lol That was how I thought about the opera.

Use a background image somewhere, then put a div on with opacity. and write some text on it. Use opera versions more than 9.50

omg someone stop the bugs coming out like crazy lol.

seriously opacity has been slipped out of opera hands after version 9.50

I've noticed in opacity colors code type is very important.  I had this big bug on opera 9.62 when trying to see a text. each time I refresh the page, the text was shown black.  ( the color code was #ffffff) .

then I highlighted the text, it became white.  I refreshed the page, it stayed white. I closed the browser, opened up again, it was black.  I change #ffffff to "white". Then it got fix for a week. Don't know what happen after that, again it appeared but less. (maybe browser cache?)

(I'm already hearing people say : I did all and all went fine :D)

"Firefox is in the middle of IE and Opera when we talk about rendering pages, but opera is so perfect that when you try to fix an error for IE, you will mess the page in Opera."

Conditional style sheets in IE are magic.

Conditional style sheets? I never heard about them... Where could I get more info directly?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.