critique my site

aircooled57

looks good, id just loose that red in the scroll and improve the logo-its got nothing to do with the rest of the site. also shrink the red header in height a tad, but the rest looks cool, professional and sleak.

id try and format the text to justify and see how that works, also the bg in purple is also not according to the main div of the page

Just nit picking, but the title isnt contructed very well...

'Purple fusion -Free web design tutorials ,Web templates and much more'

1) Should be a space on both sides of the '-'

2) A comma should come right after the word (no spaces), and there should not be a lone capitcal on the start of 'Web'

3) I would put a '...' at the end, just for good luck

Fixed:

'Purple fusion - Free web design tutorials, web templates and much more...'

I know it's anal, but it made it immediately look unprofessional.

ILMV

This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

It seems like you didn't make this website template. Is this a wordpress template?

Am I the only one that doesn't get to the site?

Probably not, but to be fair, I would have had to look further than the title to make an informed decision.

No, I was saying I couldn't reach the site, just timed out.  Now it is coming up, and wow I think that is a terrible palette. The colors do not compliment each other at all.  Purples, reds, blues, and greens.  You're just all over the place, and the shades of each color just don't look good.  I'd suggest a visit to colourlovers.com.  You can still use purple, but consider the contrasting colors.  The layout isn't bad, but as someone suggested, I think you probably just modified someone else's theme.

Am I the only one that doesn't get to the site?

Probably not, but to be fair, I would have had to look further than the title to make an informed decision.

No, I was saying I couldn't reach the site, just timed out.  Now it is coming up, and wow I think that is a terrible palette. The colors do not compliment each other at all.  Purples, reds, blues, and greens.  You're just all over the place, and the shades of each color just don't look good.  I'd suggest a visit to colourlovers.com.  You can still use purple, but consider the contrasting colors.  The layout isn't bad, but as someone suggested, I think you probably just modified someone else's theme.

Oh... my mistake :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.