New design

mike12255

Well, here it goes. :D

-- I like the header of your website. ;)

-- The home page has this little tiny body of text and a load of white space. It looks off-balance/empty, barren, etcetera. "Tutorials" is spelled wrong on the home page (in the paragraph), it says "tutorails". I may just be an annoying pest, but there are also some commas missing in the text, so it makes it confusing. I'll use the classic example: "Eats, shoots, and leaves" is different from "Eats shoots and leaves". ;)

-- On the home page, rather than saying, "You can USE this page to contact us.", why don't you link to the page to make it easier? (Even though it's right there in the nav bar)

-- It says "Or if your just curious" it should be "Or, if you're just curious..."

-- All of the pages are dead links  :confused: Maybe it's supposed to be that way now... 

-- Only 7 Errors! Niiiice!

-- Awwwww Invalid CSS, but not bad.

Overall, pretty good. Just the things I said up there ^, thanks for putting up with my English grammar-Naziness. XD

:D

;)

Okay,

About Page:

-

Its main focus was to automate website
???

- "Toadys" should be today's

- Purchese should be purchase

- Inteactive should be interactive

-Broken link to Profile/Tutorials page.

Donate Page:

- appriciate should be appreciate

;)

thanks for correcting my bad grammer mates going through in about an error to make all the pages, i know tutorials page is down, its cause im working on my video script, and profile im still trying to make a unique style for it

Donation page, profile page, and tutorails page are all under construction!

i like the logo, and actually the whole site except there was way to much white space, on top of that it didn't fit in my browser horizontally, which normally isn't a problem i  know i have a low resolution, but with all the white space it was kind of annoying

Whilst I agree the header does look good, I think the text 'artificial intelligence' lets it down - doesn't look as sharp as the rest. Also those images do look like something off of iRobot, are they definitely not copyright?

Apart from that though same as the other comments really, too much white space and remove the Google Ads.

Whilst I agree the header does look good, I think the text 'artificial intelligence' lets it down - doesn't look as sharp as the rest. Also those images do look like something off of iRobot, are they definitely not copyright?

Apart from that though same as the other comments really, too much white space and remove the Google Ads.

I designed that header based of a tutorial i saw that included the robots, if i can find the website link again ill post the credits

There is definitely too much 'white' space.  I fail to see the point in ads unless you are generating a lot of traffic, which you certainly shouldn't have at this point because I don't really see why someone would come back to your site?  If this is a portfolio site, you DEFINITELY shouldn't have ads.  A portfolio site is to gain clients and present your work, not gain ad revenue even if you receive a lot of traffic.

What exactly is the donate button for?  Why would people send you money?  At this point you don't even have any tutorials.  Check out http://gotoandlearn.com/.  This site has a wealth of video tutorials and I don't see any ads or donate buttons.  You also shouldn't try to scale up your paypal button. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.