is this worth $50??

xcoderx

Sorry was that done in paint.

Don't you dare pay for that, your probably get a free logo crater application and do a better job.

i wouldn't mind but the pixels, look all wrong, it not sharp, and the font size is wrong, and the position off letters are wrong, and the color's don't integrate with in another correctly.

the designer needs to no that the colors currently chosen are making me fill dull, and the words and whole theme and expression looks like a local dull jumble hall sale offering.

my daughter done this at 7 seven! not the writing the pic

birds_transport_logo_truck.png

Sorry was that done in paint.

Don't you dare pay for that, your probably get a free logo crater application and do a better job.

i wouldn't mind but the pixels, look all wrong, it not sharp, and the font size is wrong, and the position off letters are wrong, and the color's don't integrate with in another correctly.

the designer needs to no that the colors currently chosen are making me fill dull, and the words and whole theme and expression looks like a local dull jumble hall sale offering.

my daughter done this at 7 seven! not the writing the pic

birds_transport_logo_truck.png

thanx bro , no am not paying for it at all.

Personally, I find it a lot easier and a better use of my time to pay someone to do design work rather than piss around for hours in The GIMP (or Photoshop) and still not be happy with the results. A quick search on Google for logo designers unearthed the following sites:

Their portfolios look great in my opinion, and I'm sure there are thousands more of these companies around. I think it makes much more sense spending a couple of hundred Pounds / Dollars (or even less than 100 in some cases) for something that will look hundreds of times better than anything I could produce while I'm earning money by doing what I can do well.

I have no affiliation with the websites listed, they were on the first page of Google for my search term.

well i use illustrator, to do logos on a proper level, for paid customers.

It does take a long time Theo, at least a day, after looking at the image for hours and saying to my self is it good enough.

The truth is i have collected thousands, off free pics that are mainly gpl, form the .net and used ebay to order loads off images on disk.

All i do is import them into illustrator, then use a good font, then create what i want, i then overlap the logo with other logos until it looks fairly ok.

That it job done, that me anyway, but like it been said, it takes time, if time off a issuance use a proper designer.

I bet if you was in a designer forum, for paint ect ect, your get what you want for near to nothing from a student.

good luck...

off topic.

ps.dan see that my daughters grate van got removed ...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.