Geeky compting jokes?

Andy-H

Does anyone know any decent ones?

I was just on sickipedia and saw this:

I walked down a street where the houses were numbered 64K, 128K, 256K, 512K and 1MB. 

That was a trip down memory lane.

Had a little giggle to myself but know that most people wouldn't and thaught I'd see if anyone here knows any decent computing jokes?

Why do computer scientists often confuse Christmas with Halloween? Because Dec 25 = Oct 31.

Two strings walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What can I get you?" The first string says, "I'll have a beerKJLASdp)8AIDnhas89d3"¤"#¤(/)a8dsd79". "Please excuse my friend," the second string says, "He isn’t null-terminated."

And the obligatory one: There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who don't.

We also have some awesome songs in our songbook at the CS dept here, but they're all in Danish. I can't think of any more jokes right now.

Why do computer scientists often confuse Christmas with Halloween? Because Dec 25 = Oct 31.

Two strings walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What can I get you?" The first string says, "I'll have a beerKJLASdp)8AIDnhas89d3"¤"#¤(/)a8dsd79". "Please excuse my friend," the second string says, "He isn’t null-terminated."

And the obligatory one: There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who don't.

We also have some awesome songs in our songbook at the CS dept here, but they're all in Danish. I can't think of any more jokes right now.

I remember the binary joke was on the wall a college, corny lol

Like the null terminated one best lol

Q. How did the programmer die in the shower?

A. He read the shampoo bottle instructions: Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Heh, thats probably my favorite considering how many times I've accidently done an infinite repeat.

I was attempting roughly 20,000,000 looped benchmarks on code I was testing, safe to say a lot of the untested code resulted in my CPU fan going loud until I fixed it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.