Mobile Website Creation service - Crambu.com

ohdang888

Things I don't like:

• Video on homepage that autoplays. Users should have the option to start the video instead of it annoying them to death ;) (I see this is only done on the first page load, but still..)
  • I feel that the pricing page could use some work & add some colors or icons.
  • I'm not a fan of the blog being that much of a different style than the site. Maybe that's just me ;)

Things I don't like:

• Video on homepage that autoplays. Users should have the option to start the video instead of it annoying them to death ;) (I see this is only done on the first page load, but still..)
  • I feel that the pricing page could use some work & add some colors or icons.
  • I'm not a fan of the blog being that much of a different style than the site. Maybe that's just me ;)

Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to give me your input and will take it into account later.

Very nice site, very clean.  I agree with odang888 on the blog I feel like i went to a different companies page.  One thing that kinda of distracted me was when the video is playing the rotating header images in the background got a big percentage of my attention.  maybe try and have the video load on a blank background then on close go to your main page or something.  That's all I have other than that I would use your service based on your presentation.

Very nice site, very clean.  I agree with odang888 on the blog I feel like i went to a different companies page.  One thing that kinda of distracted me was when the video is playing the rotating header images in the background got a big percentage of my attention.  maybe try and have the video load on a blank background then on close go to your main page or something.  That's all I have other than that I would use your service based on your presentation.

Appreciate it, ya i think the landing page might be a good idea

First I must say that I like the site.  It is very clean and functions very good and fast.

I also am not a fan of anything that auto plays.  My first instinct is to close (and I usually do this subconsciously before I even hear a sound or see a frame load thanks to slow load time on sites although yours was very fast).  I let yours play for about 45 seconds before I was uninterested in the information being presented (went back later and fast forwarded it to watch some demo).  While the video is a good addition I would rather have the ability to skim the basics first. Anyone even remotely tech or business savvy certainly knows why a site should be mobile optimized I think this info is too long and too slow.  I would guess that anyone finding their way to this site to begin with has a good idea of why they need your service.  I think there should be an alternative to the video.  A landing page that give a concise out line of the info in the video with the focus being exactly what you are offering - if I got enough info is - a mobile version of a website hosted at cranbu.com.  The video demo of your mobile site is good. 

I also agree the blog looks like a completely different site.  Also, if possible it would be great see screen shots from live mobile sites - some with custom headers/footers/branding.

I do wonder about the pricing. This seems quite steep.  I am sure that people will pay it since it is difficult to keep up with technology these days.  It seems there is almost no brand recognition available and costs a lot more to get any. $12 for for the very simplest site seems is too much especially since if the site is that simple it would likely not have that great of a need to be mobilized.  Maybe paying by the year - 50-100 a year with multi year discounts might be more reasonable.  But I am not your customer so I really have not idea.  Run with it - you can alway lower it later or vice a versa.... offer a sale for a little while see how it goes.

Other wise great site and I wish you great success!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.