(tcpdf) Invoice and sendmail

LeonLatex

I am working on and trying to further develop the member and invoice system for another project. Barand was the one who helped me with this and developed it for me from the start, but since I can't get in touch with him anymore I have to ask you guys. In any case, I can no longer see him online either here on PHP Freaks or on Skype. I guess I haven't seen him online since mid-March. so I need some help to look at what I need to activate on the server, and how this should be configured so that a pdf invoice is automatically sent by email when a new registration occurs on the website.

To start somewhere... Barand integrated a mail system to have it to automatic send mail to one to three people simultaneously when a new member registration is sent from the registration form. I can't remember what he used when he developed this, I know it isn't the usual php sendmail in linux. I cant find any trace of it in the scripts. Can you imagine what it is?

He probably had you assign multiple addresses to the email instead of just the primary.  Or he used a cc:

And - Barand is still a regular contributor on this forum.  If you can't seem him you must of pissed him off.  ??

I hear a lot of "Barand did this" and "Barand did that". Do you actually know what he did? Because if you don't then that's a problem and you need to start learning...

If you can read the code then the first thing you can do is find out/remember whether it's using mail() or a library. Which is it?