Introductions

phrozenflame

Hi,
I am phrozenflame I love to chat I use things like Myspace,MSN if you want to talk to me then PM me and I will give you the info.

I have one dog called Chole and she is 7 years old and has a black back a bit of white on her face and a bit of brown She is a lovley dog.

I used to work at as a bartender when I was 22 now i am 28 all grown up with a real job now and earning proper money.

Im now living in Surrey england with my dog and every now and again I take my dog out for a walk or I go out with my mates and play football down the park.

When is was 18 I used to work in Burger King and I have some of the most classic memories like once this drunk guy comes in and gose hey **** wich is a very rude way to offend a Pakistanie. He said give me a doble Bacon Chessburger and chips with a Fanta. I go sure sir I wont be long then as I go into the back I spit all over his chips role is burger all over the floor and put some bogies inside it. Then i spit in his drink and throw his chips in it and then take them out again. Then I go and give it to him he says thanks mate and then walks out. Then two days later I see him again drunk and I really laid into him and gave him a broken nose  :)

Thanks for anyones time to read this  ;D 

[quote author=Daniel0 link=topic=120079.msg492565#msg492565 date=1167316442]
[quote author=SemiApocalyptic link=topic=120079.msg492521#msg492521 date=1167309171]
You appear rather immature for a 28 year old, phrozenflame... You must be in your early teens, masquerading as an adult, surely?
[/quote]

oldmanice
[/quote]

You're good. ;)

that's what oldmanice asked the last time he was someone else that wasnt oldmanice but was oldmanice but not the first one that was pretending to be oldmanice but the second version of oldmanice. or was it the 3rd oldmanice?

hmmm.

he was from surrey, too. what you chaps smoking down there?

Look sorry if this is about eailar I dint know ok next time up wont write offensive things.

[quote author=redbullmarky link=topic=120079.msg492899#msg492899 date=1167353298]
are the batteries in your redbullmarkytronometer flat too?
[/quote]

I dont have one where do you get them?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.