Clip from camcorder to computer

HoTDaWg

[quote author=HoTDaWg link=topic=122497.msg506446#msg506446 date=1168983392]
never mind, its cleary sarcasm :( kinda uncalled for dude.
[/quote]

Um... actually, I was being dead serious. As you've discovered, you'll pay four or five times as much by ordering/buying from bestbuy than if you were to order or buy from tigerdirect or newegg, or nearly any other retailer, for that matter.

And as for trustworthiness, Tiger Direct and Newegg are absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, though, Newegg doesn't ship outside of the US.

never mind, it turns out i need a [b]firewire[/b] cable to do this. but i still have one more question. and im gonna ask it one last time, hopefully someone can help me. [b]how do u edit the background of a video out?[/b]
thanks.

HoTDaWg

k kool thanks. the only problem is when i google video editing software i always get stuff to organize my clips, not actually EDIT the video itself. :S if anyone knows a specific software that could help me please do say so. thanks.

HoTDaWg

hmm can't be 100% certain but doesnt Windows come with a bit of kit for handling basic video edits? It's nothing fancy, but it does the trick for overlaying text, fades, snipping, etc.

[b]edit[/b] windows movie maker. it's kinda tucked away in Accessories/Entertainment in the start menu - at least on XP Pro anyhow.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.