programscripts.info

programscripts

[move]programscripts.info[/move]

:) Hey there,

I recently made a website. I'm Looking for some people to help me, by posting examples, tutorials, coding  for:

PHP,

VB6,

VB.Net,

&

Other Web Development Languages.

I would appreciate it. Also if you would like to sell your code, email me & it could be set up.

www.programscripts.info

Thanks for your time :)

I like the layout overall, what could be improved is the left nav. bar, I can see big categories, however, pages within the categories could be minimized or something, and after the big ones are clicked, the small ones pop up, so your nav. bar will look simpler and tidier overall.

Ted

I like the design but you should load everything into the index.  And the index will contain the header,footer,left column, then when you click something it loading the section in index to a different page.  It'll cut the load time abit and just make it nicer.

Also use CSS for the image ontop and have it in the background.  I'm obsessed with having the header in the background.  :D

VBnet/tutorials.html = broken link

User credentials are sent in clear text around 20 times.

Trace method is enabled on your server which leads to ARP posioning.

You might wanna talk to your host about the trace method and fix the link.  The credential thing is no biggie, it's a pretty low security risk most sites do have the credentials being sent in clear text.

Overall layout is okay and the site looks fairly clean though I'm not a big fan of orange on websites.  The area where all your text is needs some work, it just doesn't look professional, and like others have said, the font type needs to be changed.

At least it's not this: http://unisys.com/index.htm

That site gets my ugliest site of the day award!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.