still single?

bilis_money

22 and single here - Though, I prefer it that way at the moment. Running a successful business and in the middle of another start-up consumes a lot of my time. I also like my own space, and having a social anxiety disorder doesn't help much.

There's time for all that later in life when I have less on my plate. Not an immediate concern for me.

Hey guys i want to know if there are people here still single as a programmer

and how old are you?

I'm worried i'm already going 30 years old this coming month but i'm still single.

How about you guys?

Pre Yari ka tatanda kang binata haha..pre dami sa cubao at sa pasay samahan kita gusto mo?

23 not married and maybe not now .. i think 27-30 is the right age. 

i think what's the problem is that you don't have a girl friend right now and you dont know how to have one.

if I'm 30 and i dont have a girl friend, I'll be worried more than you do. its like you only have 30 years left if you're lucky

one year more and you're not in the calendar grrrrrr. time/life is so fast i wish i could turn back time.!

am i right pre!

I'm 27, not technically married, but for all intents and purposes I am.  Been with the same girl for 5 years, we've been living together for 4 and have owned our own condo for 2 1/2.

I was 22 and she was 18 when we met.  I had recently dropped out of college (UCSC), was working as a delivery driver for an Italian restaurant, big into PC games, and 'most everyone assumed I was a bum!  Everyone told her to stay away from me, but the fact that I was re-applying to college, worked hard, and seemed smart (Who doesn't seem smart to an 18 year old, eh?) kept her with me.

Seems to have worked out well for us so far.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.