Can You Ban Your Mom???

williwaw

I would like to set my mom's emails to spam being ninety-nine percent of them are spam with a subject line that starts with FW:, but don't because of that one percent.  But the true question I've been pondering lately: Would it be completely (ethically) unthinkable to ban my mom from posting on my website for the same reasons?

I think it's ethically fine to block your mom ("I ban your mum!") as long as she doesn't know.

¡Qué horrible es La Catrina!

Interesting fact:  Did you know that the actress who played Jamie Gonzalez in La Catrina did a couple of "adult" films?  (Maybe just 1....  Don't remember how many my teacher said.)

LA CATRINA!!  ;D

For those of you who don't know, his Avatar is the picture of this interesting Spanish woman. I had to watch 10+ episodes of LA CATRINA! in Spanish class last year. It was really annoying.

It is Calavera Catrina!  And no, I'm not Mexican and I think I could ban my mom:)

Cheers,

williwaw

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.