wtf? why me all the time???

why i am always being warned? i only shared something which not many people know in here that facebook giving out money just for activating a application, wasnt that informatic? and here are many many links posted but when i post one why i get warning of spaming and my topic gets deleted? >:(

I can't speak on behalf of moderating team, but all such links always make me suspicious, that person posting them has some financial gain in it.

Anyway

Disputes

As outlined in the Terms of Service, the staff has full control over your content and your account. If you feel that an action that was taken by a member of staff was incorrect or unfair, please try to resolve the matter with that individual personally. If you cannot find a satisfactory solution you can appeal to an administrator. Decisions taken by administrators are final and cannot be appealed in any way.

Dunno who took mod action against your post but I woulda done the same thing.  That's spam, regardless of how much $$ you stand to benefit.  Probably the only reason why you weren't banned instead of warned was because you have a few posts under your belt. 

From your OP: You say there are other links being posted by other people that aren't being deleted, which makes you feel like you are being singled out?  Can you please provide some examples?  It is possible they have been overlooked.  It is also possible we don't consider them spam, but we cannot address such things when you don't back up your claims with examples and reasons why you think they are spam.

I actually find the staff pretty lenient. You hardly come across a forum where staff will actually let their members post against them saying they are abusing power or being singled out or whatever the case.

Also, you lied. Originally you said you would get 100$, now we are down to 1$?

I actually find the staff pretty lenient. You hardly come across a forum where staff will actually let their members post against them saying they are abusing power or being singled out or whatever the case.

So far, I haven't encountered any forums that have mods/admins boot you for voicing your opinion against them (not saying there are none.. just that I personally haven't run into them). As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with voicing an opinion that goes against staff, so long as it's expressed in a politically correct manner. Depending on how agressive/offensive the member gets would determine whether a ban is warranted or not (at least, in my book anyway).

But yeah, the staff here are fair.

i dont think i had been offensive or even agressive. oh and  never did anywhere i mentioned that staff are abusing with their power. @PugJr u seem to be in some bad mood since morning and im saying this coz u been agresive even on ur reply to my topic. sometime i wonder if one do not like something and if its nothing of their interest why do they have to come comment there? but anyways i guess i been wrong for posting what i did so i apologise for that i got this bad habbit of liziness of not reading rules or stickys lol

i got this bad habbit of liziness of not reading rules or stickys lol

Perhaps that why it's you "all the time" then.

ALEXWD has been being a rude person to me lately but i cant report him? Cause he's mod...

:wtf: I hope you're joking  :-\

• 3 weeks later...

It's also pretty ignorant to say, "why me all the time", because you don't know how many other people are warned or have their posts deleted.  Like Daniel posted:

i got this bad habbit of liziness of not reading rules or stickys lol

Perhaps that why it's you "all the time" then.

Deliberately and admittedly ignoring rules and guidelines will most likely result in what you're crying about.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.