Drunkest Guy Ever Goes Back for One More Beer

Maq

LoL, this was on the Russell Howards show the other night, take notice of the timestamp... (that's ~11am on a Tuesday).

Haha that dude was so hammered.  Took him like 2 minutes to find his way off the floor.

Man, that looks fake. If someone gets that drunk they would just pass out.

Also, how the heck did that guy manage to drive all the way to that store if he can hardly even walk?

EDIT: Also why weren't the cops called and instead only the managment? Someone who is that drunk who surely drove there people would be more worried about public safety so to call a cop, right? If you think he walked there, he can't even walk 20 feet before crash and burn, so clearly thats not the case.

There's nothing to say that just cos your blotto you'll pass straight out. I've been stupidly drunk many a time and yet I've always woken up at home in bed. I know people that have passed out in bushes, random peoples shed's, woke up in another village etc, etc, etc. People react differently and even every person reacts differently at different times. I highly doubt that's fake.

Edit: And who says they don't call the police, you don't actually see the guy leave.

I know people that have passed out in bushes, random peoples shed's, woke up in another village etc, etc, etc.

I agree, and I've even managed to accomplish a few of those feat's myself!

.... Ever heard of ket(amine)? Looks like he could have had a dabble on that to me!

lol, I think it is totally real. He definitely does not seem all there. I mean just look at his face the whole time. As far as passing out and being in weird places, I was getting drunk at a bar about 2 miles from my house and I do not even remember leaving the bar but ended up at my back porch the next morning at 6 am. No clue how I walked freakin 2 miles drunk (or if I got a ride). But yea, totally possible lol.

Gotta have that one more beer I guess. And as far as being drunk at 11am, not un heard of. When I lived in eastern Colorado the bars were always packed at 9-12am with the goose hunters drinking beer from November to January. So yea, I would believe it!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.