SNOW DROP sql LOOK UP TABLES..

snowdrop1

HELLO i will be doing a company appraisal report shortly...where i have to enter appraisal ratings into the appraise look up table?

however , is there a way of defaulting the date to the 1st july 2010, instead of having to select the date from the calender option provided.

according to the manuals i have to go into the exe or ini. program and adjust it from there..

i have found the following txt...

APPRAISE=select ADATE,NEXT_APP,PERFORMANCE,POTENTIAL,APP_BY,APPRAISE_REF from APPRAISE

can u help?

How about you rephrase the question so we might understand what it is your talking about. Like, what is snowdrop for one? Should we as developers have heard of it?

I have no clue either.  I did a search for it and this thread was the first result...

snowdrop HRIS!!!  HAVENT u heard of it..!>

i need assistance and i need it fast.>!>!

Never heard of it, does it actually have anything to do with MySql or are you just posting here for fun?

UR NO HELP!>!>>.ANNOYING BUT NO HELP!>>!>

*premiso slaps snowdrop1

Show some respect. You come in here, post 1 post, which is shotty at best then, when someone asks you to simply clarify, you call them annoying and tell them not to reply if they do not understand you because you are unable to ask questions in an understandable manner? Seriously? Grow up, learn to communicate better, and maybe you will get proper help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.