Whats going on in 2011?

Philip

ZF 2.0; Symfony 2; Star Wars The Clone Wars S3E12-21 ;) Portal 2 :D Start my own company ..

OMG Portal 2! Have you played the mods for portal? Some excellent stuff out there. In fact, now with any new games I get first thing I do is check out what mods are on offer :)

On portal, couple of the mods which come to mind on moddb.com are Blue Portals and Portal Pro. There's at least 4 or 5 VERY high quality mods which are better than the vanilla portal. Portal 2 coop! woohoo

..and now I'll put the white stuff down.

Portal 2 coop! woohoo

The only thing I hate about Portal 2 is that it's only 2 players co-op. I was hoping for portal-mania :D I haven't played any mods because I didn't knew their were any, but now that you mention it would be nice to play them while I wait for Portal 2 to come out and I can stop playing L4D2 16-player co-op :D

After I finished Portal I have tried the various tricks you find on YouTube to complete a level < 10 seconds or so. I haven't been able to do all tricks, some were too difficult to master.

According to some people, the world is due to go to shit by May 21st.

You mean it hasn't already?

No argument there...place is def a hellhole...but I was talking about beginning of Judgment Day: Jesus returns, believers raptured,all the worst parts of bible->revelation to start happening, etc...

That's if they atleast got it right this time, they said 1996, then 2001 now they have fine-tuned their algorithm ... they say

I tell you what sucks this year. Trying to quit smoking, ahhhhhhhh!

I quit smoking a few years ago and thankfully haven't once even considered smoking again. I'm young so glad I nipped it in the bud so to speak. Was heavy smoker for about 6 years from 12-18. 12..heavy smoker lol

Portal 2 coop! woohoo

The only thing I hate about Portal 2 is that it's only 2 players co-op. I was hoping for portal-mania :D I haven't played any mods because I didn't knew their were any, but now that you mention it would be nice to play them while I wait for Portal 2 to come out and I can stop playing L4D2 16-player co-op :D

After I finished Portal I have tried the various tricks you find on YouTube to complete a level < 10 seconds or so. I haven't been able to do all tricks, some were too difficult to master.

haha no way. Didn't know they did 16 player co-op on L4D2. I played entire campaign on hardest diff with a friend. Probably one of the hardest games I've played just 2 players.

Yeh, you definitely have to check out those mods. I'm not lying when I say some of them are literally better than the original game and expand it that much it is like portal 1.5. Perfect warmer for portal 2! :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.