Back to work

JonnoTheDev

Oh man...last year I had saved my vacation days and PTO days for end of year and between them and holiday/weekend days off...I basically had most of December off... lemme tell you...after taking almost a month off work and coming back to the new year when everybody is like "zomg new year, we're resolving to kickass at everything and bust shit out!" ... now that's depressing.  My new year's resolution this year was..."Hmm...as much as I like being able to take almost a whole month off...not worth trying to get back into the swing of things...I don't think think I'm gonna do that again..."

Just come back from a weeks holiday in the sun to miserable weather, traffic jams and hundreds of emails. Depressing to say the least!

I have one coming up 4th of July week...

Oh man...last year I had saved my vacation days and PTO days for end of year and between them and holiday/weekend days off...I basically had most of December off... lemme tell you...after taking almost a month off work and coming back to the new year when everybody is like "zomg new year, we're resolving to kickass at everything and bust shit out!" ... now that's depressing.  My new year's resolution this year was..."Hmm...as much as I like being able to take almost a whole month off...not worth trying to get back into the swing of things...I don't think think I'm gonna do that again..."

lol, I was thinking of doing that but it's like starting a brand new job.

That was hell.

I need a vacation :-/

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.