School Proxy - FTP

TheFilmGod

• 2 weeks later...

Have you not asked the IT at the school?

lol - that's funny. The dude didn't know what FTP was.

He started to explain that it might be possible to host on the school server's, and I ask, "Do the school servers have php?" and he responds, "No, we use Frontpage." - wtf?

An IT manager that doesn't know what FTP is? What school do you go to? (I could use a steady job. :))

(I'm not actually that interested in knowing what school you go to.)

Ww-p, NJ. It gets even better - ww-p.org. This is my school district website. Works well in IE, and sucks in everything else. Please take a time to see the source code....

I love how when I mouse over the links on the left you then can not read them again till you mouse over them again, real quality there.

Oo.. I also like how each schools site looks like it was made by a third grader.

I decided to look at my schools sites, they also look like they were made by a third grader.

any ways...

What are you using to connect to the FTP? Explorer? or some other FTP program?

An IT manager that doesn't know what FTP is? What school do you go to? (I could use a steady job. :))

(I'm not actually that interested in knowing what school you go to.)

Ww-p, NJ. It gets even better - ww-p.org. This is my school district website. Works well in IE, and sucks in everything else. Please take a time to see the source code....

in the source you have the creators website.

go there and look around his portfolio.

i ESPECIALLY like forrest jewlers.

look at the meta tags...the lazy didnt change them from the xcart defaults.....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.