Favorite NFL team

Maq

Football is soooooo ridiculously boring to watch.

I can't wait for every Sunday (sometimes Monday) to come around, it's probably my favorite time of the week.  BBQ outside, drink some beers, and turn on the tube with my trusty laptop by my side.

I was born and bred (ok I doubt I was actually bred with liking football in mind.  "Oh I love you so much.  I hope our child likes football!" [Omg that was f---ed up.]) to like football, but it didn't set ;p.

I'm also oddly not a fan of beer...  lol  Oddly enough I like the taste, but I can't stand being drunk.

Steelers... born and bred to enjoy good football.  (Eagles suck btw).

Don't hate on the Eagles just because they beat the bum Steelers this Sunday, and btw awesome game!

Patriots - born, raised, and still reside in NH.  I'm not one of those obnoxious bandwagon fans.

Patriots put on a poor performance against the Dolphins on Sunday.  Oh and BTW the Dolphins were 1-15 last season!  hahaha.  I know they lost there man, Tom Brady, but still...

Die Hard Dolphins fan.  Born and raised in S. FL and been a fan through the good and bad.

Nightslyr > It was nice woopin on the Pats last week.

Yeah...nice.....

>_>

<_<

To be honest, I kinda expected it.  The Phins always play the Pats hard, and Cassel doesn't seem comfortable throwing down field.  The O-line has been a bit...off since the Super Bowl, which is disconcerting as it's the same group as last year, minus Stephen Neal who's out with an injury.

My biggest concern is Randy Moss.  He's not even being thrown to, and so far, this looks like a wasted year for him.  Will he still be a good soldier, or will the old Randy come back?  And, more importantly, what will he have left in the tank for next year?  He's not getting any younger.

But, hey...at least we're not Jets fans.  ;-P

One of my good friends is a die hard dolphins fan, for no significant reason, and his brother is a die hard bills fan, for no significant reason.  We're all from around the Philadelphia area too.  All I have to say is that the Dolphins better have more than 1 win this season...  Or I'm going to laugh in all your faces.

I'm going to have to go with my home town team, since they are the only football team I watch (I rarely watch them any ways), but that would have to be the Vikings.

I would agree that they have sucked for the past 10 years or so, especially after "Chris Carter", "Randy Moss", "Randall Cunningham", and the kicker that blew our change at the Superbowl "Morten Andersen" left the team.

Over all their not that great of a team the past 8 - 10 years, but its my home team!

All I have to say is that the Dolphins better have more than 1 win this season...  Or I'm going to laugh in all your faces.

The last few years have been tough.  I'm being optimistic.  Parcells does good things wherever he goes. They played really good against the pats and Pennington is looking pretty sharp.  Ronnie Brown has many years to grow into something spectacular.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.