Can somone donate me a few bucks? only need like 2-3$..

Gayner

Over paypal,

lol I got 2.40$ left and i need to get a .com, im trying to find a 1.99$ TLD Register.. i found 1 last year it was go daddy, but it wont work now.. iuno i need to find another Registrar..

thanks, lol anyone got any ideas on some sites 1.99$ for .com

Why would anyone give you money?  Why should anyone give you anything?

This forum is meant for PHP web developing..not for little kids to bum money off of like some kind of "Starving Needs Foundation".  Why don't you ask mommy and daddy for a dollar or borrow your bestest friends' parents' credit card and get what money you need.  Seeing as how you don't seem to care where your money comes from.... or who.

Better yet, you could start stealing change out of random people's cars.  Soon enough you would have more than what you're asking for.

Why would anyone give you money?  Why should anyone give you anything?

This forum is meant for PHP web developing..not for little kids to bum money off of like some kind of "Starving Needs Foundation".  Why don't you ask mommy and daddy for a dollar or borrow your bestest friends' parents' credit card and get what money you need.  Seeing as how you don't seem to care where your money comes from.... or who.

Better yet, you could start stealing change out of random people's cars.  Soon enough you would have more than what you're asking for.

Lil kids? lol come to my house .

so you only have 2 dollars and 40 cents to your name? Thats unfortunate

At least its not in the negative

Over paypal,

lol I got 2.40$ left and i need to get a .com, im trying to find a 1.99$ TLD Register.. i found 1 last year it was go daddy, but it wont work now.. iuno i need to find another Registrar..

thanks, lol anyone got any ideas on some sites 1.99$ for .com

Ill give you $50 (AU) if you write me a decent javascript tutorial for my site with examples. Dont copy and paste it from some site though. But you can compile it from different sources.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.