I just notice my avatar is gone. I updated my signature yesterday, and it seems to be fine, so I don't think I did something break any rules... Does it default to removing your avatar when you change your signature?

I probably messed something up but I wanted to make sure there wasn't something else wrong.

I added it back, so I hope it's okay... :-P

No idea on that but there's no issue that I know of, and nothing special going on.  There were some server drive issues a while back, and it could be that your avatar was one of the victims when eric had to move the site data onto a new box.  I don't know how I missed someone who has made over 3500 posts here, but ... great to see you back.

No idea on that but there's no issue that I know of, and nothing special going on.  There were some server drive issues a while back, and it could be that your avatar was one of the victims when eric had to move the site data onto a new box.  I don't know how I missed someone who has made over 3500 posts here, but ... great to see you back.

I come and go. :)

Thanks!

We all do  ;) 

I come and go. :)

Thanks!

Hi jesirose

I just notice my avatar is gone. I updated my signature yesterday, and it seems to be fine, so I don't think I did something break any rules...

You didn't, at least not that I'm aware of, so sorry about that.

Does it default to removing your avatar when you change your signature?

No.

probably messed something up but I wanted to make sure there wasn't something else wrong.

I added it back, so I hope it's okay... :-P

It's ok :)

Hey, since you bring it up, my boys on the Flyers just spanked you guys the other night.  :P  Well it was a pretty tough game actually.

Kinda feel bad for Modano though.  In a way the Modano situation is similar to what we went through with Simon Gagne this year.  He's probably the closest philly had to a Modano - type veteran franchise player.  It's painful to see the team turn its back on a guy who is practically the face of the franchise, but in the salary cap era, there's just no room for sentimentality anymore.  As it ended up, it's kinda sad to see Modano get injured, and lose what chance he might have had at another playoffs.

I don't know how I missed someone who has made over 3500 posts here, but ... great to see you back.

Jesi was actually one of the first members of PHPFreak Recommended group  when PFR was first created, before there was even a Guru group.

Hey you! I was wondering when I would see your name pop up!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.