Who here is female?

Re321

This site is a manifestation of how many cycles of education the owner is to compensate for his lack of ability to complete such simple tasks. I'm moved, If this gets banned to maybe I'll go and spam the site to hell and back? Sure, ban piles of ranges you moron, You'll be removing the ability for thousands of legitimate users to register, It takes two to tango.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is so surreal.  In one corner we have the whole, "OMG, girl coders?!" aspect.  In another, we have oni-kun raging against the machine AGAIN.  We have one drive-by "I'm a girl" post, and just a general level of chaos (and I'm guessing deleted posts).  It's so absurd.  Someone needs to link a YouTube vid of Yakkety Sax to complete the effect.

Alright, I don't think Oni did anything that bad, if we can't exhibit freedom of speech in the misc category, where can be banter?  wtf?

I'm slightly impressed with how you're as familiar with oni-kun's history here because 1) you're a fairly new member, 2) oni-kun's account history (warnings, bans, etc.) isn't public. oni-kun is constantly trolling. A while ago he was banned. He started whining and his ban was lifted after a month. Soon after he started again and was given a final warning. He still continued and yesterday happened to be the day when he was banned. So no, he was not just banned for this topic.

Besides, like it or not, "free speech" doesn't apply here. Free speech only prevents your government from passing censorship laws. If you visit someone and keep acting like a douche, they can tell you to leave their house/apartment. If you visit someone's website and keep acting like a douche, they can tell you to leave the website. In both cases they can force you to do it as well.

Oni-kun is continuously flouting the rules, even after being banned for doing so. To be honest I find it quite sad that he's so desperate to stay around here. It might have also helped if he took the time to read his posts, because often I haven't got the slightest clue what he's talking about.