Re321

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Now it's just the same non-girlies posting.  :-\

Add one more non-girlie to the list :P

Lets look at all the posts you've done over the.. Year? You sure as hell weren't presenting yourself so "flashy" and redundant full of useless filler than before, Maybe you should conform to it.

As for you, just stop being an ass. It's getting old.

This thread was a failure from the start. Do you honestly think any girl would post in here?? We are talking here about women who make pro-active use of their brain, no way they fall for such an easy trap. You'll have to come up with a more sophisticated "trap" for which exposing themselves is beneficial for them not for us (men).

How about all single men start posting some pictures of themselves that way single ladies can try to hook up. From what I heard nerds are hot (according to the Big Bang Theory).

Now that I am thinking about it, how about datefreaks.com?

@salathe how come once u r devotee then u become mod and again admin? hmmmm

The site owner has decided to promote me to admin, there may be an announcement on the subject or the above posts might suffice. :shy:

This thread was a failure from the start.

Absolutely; like any of the lassies here would fall for it! I'm also not too sure they would be flocking to see any photos of me but if you really want to put yourself out there, feel free. :P

The site owner has decided to promote me to admin, there may be an announcement on the subject or the above posts might suffice. :shy:

Badger Badger Badger BADGER!

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Snake, Oh.. Snake, Ooh it's a snake, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, ..

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

Great a meeting in a few hours.. guess what will be going through my head the entire time?