Delete my account

Under Profile > Account Settings you surely can. Sounds like you plan on registering a new account though with your e-mail address. ;)

Thats the plan, I have the same username on all forums I access, but for some reason this one is set up as JohnWall, it was only when I tried to register that I found out I have an Account...

Rgds

Chris

We do not delete accounts or allow users to have multiple accounts. Please read our Forum Rules

10. By no means will any staff member change a user's account name or delete a user account. So do not ask.

15. Users are allowed to have one account only. Creating multiple accounts per person may result in having all of them banned.

15. Users are allowed to have one account only. Creating multiple accounts per person may result in having all of them banned.

What happens to banned accounts, eventually? :)

The badgers eat them.

• 2 weeks later...

What happens to banned accounts, eventually? :)

The badgers eat them.

not to mention raging monkeys eating those badgers afterwards.

• 10 months later...

I have read the terms and conditions,

why do we not have the option to delete our account our selves,

I no longer wish my account to active as i have not used this forum for almost a year (besides now).

thanks

At your request, your account is "no longer active".

I have read the terms and conditions,

why do we not have the option to delete our account our selves,

I no longer wish my account to active as i have not used this forum for almost a year (besides now).

thanks

Create your own thread? Stop necroing like an asshat.

You cannot delete accounts because then information, used to help other people may be lost. If you do not want that information public and always around...you should have read the rules and not created an account / posted. Simple as that.

You agreed the rules by signing up, so yea.