Philip's Status after Vacation

premiso

When Philip comes back will he:  

17 members have voted

1. 1. When Philip comes back will he:

• Be Engaged
    • Be Married
    • Be having a child
    • Be Prengagenant (pregnant and engaged)
    • Be Broken hearted and no girl
    • Be Dating still

As some know Philip (KingPhilip) is on a vacation with his new Girl Friend  (Tara I think... not sure really) on a camping trip. In light of this and Philip potentially having his own cherry popped, I decided to put up a poll to see what the outcome of his camping trip with the new Girlfriend will be.

Feel free to post any questions or additional information.

I always thought it was silly when couples said "they" were pregnant instead of "she" is pregnant. Until I heard my husband tell his friend "We're pregnant!" Then I was all "AWWWWWWW". So....yeah.

Also I like how you put that. He's "technically" a man.

I always thought it was silly when couples said "they" were pregnant instead of "she" is pregnant. Until I heard my husband tell his friend "We're pregnant!" Then I was all "AWWWWWWW". So....yeah.

Fair enough.  I do agree that even though she's the one carried our kids in her tummy, it's not like I was sittin' there doin' nothing. 

Also I like how you put that. He's "technically" a man.

All I'm saying is...spend 10m w/ Phil before you judge.  Of course, I supposed people would say the same about me...albeit prolly for different reasons...

To the sadness of over half of you that voted, day 5 and no ring or baby (hopefully not yet!)

Still a few days left though ;)

well maybe if you'd spend more time taking advantage of a vulnerable chica out in the middle of the wilderness, instead of hanging out on phpf....

Go take your shirt off and chop some wood, let her see your muscles pasty white skin glistening in the sun.  Save her from a rampaging bear rabbit squirrel just tell her that random noise won't get her because you're totally there to protect her.

I'm back! No babies (no 'lil Phils running around

You cannot know that till her missed period. Wait for 3 weeks and then tell us when she starts to throw up :)

Hehe. :)

We should really start a pool.  One date for pregnancy announcement, another for engagement. :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.