TGIF

JonnoTheDev

Absolutely. The working week should be Tuesday to Thursday. Mondays are a nightmare and nobody feels like doing anything on a Friday.

And at that point, Tuesday becomes the nightmare that Monday used to be, and no-one will be bothered to do anything on a Thursday. So, in conclusion, we should only work on Wednesdays.

I had a lecture from 8:00-10:00 today. I woke up around 11:15.

What kind of cruel person schedules a lecture to be at 8:00 anyway? Isn't torture against human rights conventions?

I feel your pain, I have a lab from 8-11 on tuesdays. That combined with an hour commute is brutal

Absolutely. The working week should be Tuesday to Thursday. Mondays are a nightmare and nobody feels like doing anything on a Friday.

And at that point, Tuesday becomes the nightmare that Monday used to be, and no-one will be bothered to do anything on a Thursday. So, in conclusion, we should only work on Wednesdays.

Q.E.D.

=\ I just started my Friday, but woohoo! The only crappy thing is I have to travel 6 hours tomorrow to go see family =\ I would much rather be working on my house so I can get it appraised.

Oh well, at least I can maybe get drunk tonight and I always have Sunday to fix up my house a bit.

You people know being drunk is unhealthy and will reduce life expentancy?  :intoxicated: :intoxicated: :intoxicated: :intoxicated:

It's well worth it.  ;)

Possibly...Some people think (And I agree) having 2 monitors to code with is much more effective than 1...Some even say as much as 2 times! And how many monitors will you get when drunk?  :P

I'll tell you two things that are more dangerous than drink driving. Drinking. Driving. Do you know how many people died last year as a direct result of alcohol abuse? 35,000. Do you know how many people died last year as a direct result of driving a car? 22,000. Do you know how many died as a direct result of drinking AND driving. 500. I'm not taking any chances!

I'll tell you two things that are more dangerous than drink driving. Drinking. Driving. Do you know how many people died last year as a direct result of alcohol abuse? 35,000. Do you know how many people died last year as a direct result of driving a car? 22,000. Do you know how many died as a direct result of drinking AND driving. 500. I'm not taking any chances!

And how many people died from overdosing on Marijuana? 0. GD States need to leaglize it!

Hah! I was about to write exactly the same thing! Was that Lee Mack?

Hah! I was about to write exactly the same thing! Was that Lee Mack?

Yer, I was going to go into the bit about Drinking, Driving and Juggling, only 2 died, don't get me wrong, it's not completely safe. But in the end I couldn't be bothered :)

GET IN !

Edit: Actually almost a year ago to the day I was in a bad smash up as a result of drinking and driving, though I weren't driving! Had to have 4 stitches on my eye lid and broke 3 fingers... Ain't a great idea! I have pictures of my [then] mangled face if anybody's into that kind of thing??

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.