• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 1,488 posts
  • Location@ Mars

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:57 PM

then i guess i am one of them ;D.
im tired. is 12 in midnight already. :-\
Currently working on a website called NetFriending.co.cc, it is a free social networking site, features such as guestbook, blogs, are fully customizable in NetFriending, also has a forum to help you get to know others, if you are interested in the site, the url is: NetFriending.co.cc Hope everyone can get involved because the site is still quite new, so not much people are there at the moment, please feel free to leave a comment there or send a message to our staff. Register Here The link above is for registeration, it is 100% Free and Safe, everyone there is friendly and you can build your network. Photo sharing upload your own photos as well!!!

#102 mattd8752

mattd8752
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:48 AM

I'm Matt.  I'm 14, I started learning web design at 12.  If you can't figure out that I'm a male from my name, you've got some problems.

#103 neylitalo

neylitalo
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 1,854 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:12 AM

If you can't figure out that I'm a male from my name, you've got some problems.

Either that, or your primary language isn't English.
http://nealylitalo.net - My personal website, and home of The Netizen's Journal.

#104 Scriptor

Scriptor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:31 PM

Name's Tamreen, 16 years, male, I started PHP in June, then in August I went into overdrive. Much of my knowledge came from working on a project. Sure a tutorial can teach you how to work with a form or database, but doing a major project really helps you learn how to actually work with a language, not just use it.

#105 WebGeek182

WebGeek182
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn the Matrix

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:12 AM

I am man. (Beating chest in a Tarzan-like manner.)

#106 DBookatay

DBookatay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 334 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:16 AM

Brad, 26, Danbury, CT.
I learned html about 10 years ago, when my fathers business needed a website.
I would go to sites that I liked, view source the pages, and figure out what in the code made the page act the way it did.
I have a few of my early site versions on a hard drive, and laugh when I go back and view them now.

Viewing page sources worked great for learning html and javascripts, but when I needed to make the site dynamic, books and forums taught (and still teach,) me a lot!

Thanks EVERYONE!

$result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3"); 
echo 
$result

#107 TheFilmGod

TheFilmGod
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 1,941 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:02 AM

16. Started 10 months ago. I know a good amount of html for less than a year of experience. But I know barely any mysql or php. - Getting there!
The future is here.

#108 suzzane2020

suzzane2020
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:17 PM

Hi,
  Iam suzzane,Female 23 yrs old..been into php for 14 months now . I think this site is pretty cool and am growin fonder of php with every passin' day!!!!
Love spending my time here

#109 obsidian

obsidian
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 3,202 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:21 PM

Well, I for one would like to welcome all the "newer" members who have been becoming more regular. It's great to get to know everyone a little better through this thread, and I hope you all will remain regular to the forums. I can vouch for the fact that you'll get much more satisfaction from the community from a long stay than just popping your head in to get a question answered here and there ;)
You can't win, you can't lose, you can't break even... you can't even get out of the game.

<?php
while (count($life->getQuestions()) > 0)
{   $life->study(); } ?>
  LINKS: PHP: Manual MySQL: Manual PostgreSQL: Manual (X)HTML: Validate It! CSS: A List Apart | IE bug fixes | Zen Garden | Validate It! JavaScript: Reference Cards RegEx: Everything RegEx

#110 clown[NOR]

clown[NOR]
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 708 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:37 PM

Ole, Norway, 23

I tried out PHP about 1-2 years ago.. but I stopped completely making website... But I picked it back up around the time I signed up on phpfreaks.com... And all I knew about php at that point was  <?php include(); ?> hehe... so basicly, when people asks I say I started a week ago =) and then a couple of days ago I started trying out MySQL to... so I'm a real rookie... but I'm working hard to approve my PHP knowledge =)
<?php echo "The n00b is back"; ?>

I don't test my codes before I post them.

#111 Voldemort

Voldemort
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:34 PM

Steven, 17 (18 in December). Junior in HS.

I'm a guy, learned PHP two summers ago by myself and through an online class at my local community college. I'm learning Java right now, and I've (fully) known HTML for about three years (not including the years I just knew the basics). The AP Computer Science A class at my school has one girl; the other 15ish of them are guys (and I'm the only one in AB, so it's fully male-dominated in that one  ;))

I'll probably continue programming into college, but I don't know if I even want a career in it yet.

#112 cyrixware

cyrixware
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 171 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:41 AM

Im Frederick 21, from Philippines. started using php last year. started programming when i was 17 now im 21. :)
XAMPP Control Panel | Wamp 2
<a href="http://www.motion23....o.nr/">Motion23 Technology your business partner</a>
Game kana ba!

#113 The-Last-Escape

The-Last-Escape
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 116 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:50 PM

Im Paul 22 years old and from England but came from Spain  ;D

Hola

#114 Gobbo

Gobbo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:12 PM

Jacob, 16 years old, Michigan.

Started PHP about six months ago, HTML I don't know how long ago.  My biggest problem with learning languages is that I immediately get bored with 'em, so I'm tryin' to do my best with my PHP.

#115 benjaminbeazy

benjaminbeazy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 460 posts
  • LocationBay City, MI

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:39 AM

Ben, 21, bay city, mi. started dinking with php in high school, really got into it 2 years ago. just got certified php5, but that dont mean crap. just looking to get a better job...
When I grow up, I wanna be a stranger. They always have candy.

#116 BrandonE97

BrandonE97
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 103 posts
  • LocationThe Internet!

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

Im Brandon Estep.
<?php
header("Location: West Virginia");
if (you dont live in the USA) {
    echo('I live in the US');
}
while (in high school) {
   echo('I done a little c++');
}
for (Im in college;self learning PHP;keep learning more and more) {
   echo('Im 21 now and I do some website stuff for fun mostly and am currently taking Cisco Networking lol');
}
do {
   echo('a big thanks to those who have helped me on these forums');
}
while (Im learning PHP);
?>

#117 Guardian-Mage

Guardian-Mage
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 341 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:57 PM

My name is Brandon, as some of you know, I am 14, almost 15, and been programming for a little less than 6 months.
--CarbonCopy--

I am now known as Carbon Copy, and I have a new account on PHP Freaks with the name CarbonCopy

#118 chocopi

chocopi
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 551 posts
  • LocationBournemouth, South of England

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:34 PM

My name is Mark Bedford from ze south of England and i am 15 (16 in august). I learnt html about a year ago alongside some javascript and css. I now want to learn php so i can carry on coding but at a higher level. Im going to college next year to do a btec in computing.

#119 burtybob

burtybob
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:04 AM

i am ben from dorset in the uk and i am 15  know html about 70% perfect and am learning php getting good at it. Love playing and help code online games and know a little C but dont plan on learning anymore yet untill i am as good in php as i am in html. Also i have never met a female coder but they must exist.
Live every day as if it were your last it might well be!
No expert, but will do a job just dont expect it to be done fast or perfectly!
I will take a paid freelance job :) but only if you offer as like i said im by no means an expert!

#120 skymanj

skymanj
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:20 AM

I'm a teen programmer.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users